Anybody know if this is a legit website/offer?

i was looking around on the internet and found this. this seems like an awesome deal but not quite sure if its safe . just wondering if anybody in the community knows if this is a legit website.

link: https://buying.supersos.live/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=81967

While I don’t know for sure if it’s legit or not, I’m at least glad you came to us for advice before attempting to purchase anything from that site. You might have saved yourself from being scammed.

Scamadviser.com says that Trend Micro reports the site as unsafe: buying.supersos.live Reviews | scam, legit or safe check | Scamadviser

In my experience, it’s worth paying a few extra $$ and spending some extra time to source things from reputable sellers (even eBay harbors scammers, always check account history, feedback etc.). If you’re going to spend good money on a panel, you want to make sure that when you get it, you’re going to get what you expect. More importantly, if something goes wrong, you want to know for sure the platform that sold you the panel (or facilitated its’ sale) will help you out.