Done with school!

It’s official, I’ve graduated college, done with school! My last class was a few weeks ago, but today I got my diploma and made it official. I can’t believe how fast it all went by…kind of scary actually!

Congratulations! Good luck with your future endeavors! :mrgreen:

Congrats! This is that I was doing exactly 2 years ago (a lot has happeed since then!). What was your major?

My major was in fire science. I graduated with just over a 3.5 GPA, so I’m hoping I can do something productive with that, lol.

Very nice! i wish my GPA was that high… :roll:

Nice GPA! I wish that in today’s world it meant something. Finding a job is hard for anyone. You will now be worried about holding onto health insurance, paying the bills and finding a job. Where have you started looking for a job? Did you make many good contacts well in school that you can talk to about an application?

I’ve made a few contacts, so hopefully that could lead to a job, or even if the people I know can introduce me to more people in the field, etc. The problem for me at the moment is just not knowing EXACTLY what I want to do. I have some ideas, but I’m working to narrow things down and find what seems to be the best fit. Luckily I don’t have any bills to pay at the moment, so that’s a plus!

Congratulations! I just graduated college last weekend. It’s a great feeling, isn’t it?

Congrats! It’s sort of bitter sweet for me. I love the fact that I’m done with school, but the mature adult that I am knows that doesn’t mean I get to sit around and do nothing. lol