Dr. Conrad Murray is Guilty!

Well, I guess Jackson’s family and fans can finally have some relief from this hectic trial, now that they have all received justice in Michael Jackson’s death…

Yup… Justice!

They lost a family member and this guy might not even serve jail time… (who cares about the fans?)

JUSTICE In America!

I’m sorry, but I hardly see it as “justice”. Finding someone guilty and even handing them a sentence isn’t going to bring MJ back.
It’s the same thing with a lawsuit. So what if you or a family gained money? The person is dead or their life is ruined, etc. The whole idea of justice is a crock.

I completely agree with you, Firefly. Nothing can replace a lost life. What I don’t understand though is how the doctor is only facing four years in prison. That’s probably what you’d get for robbing a store. Does anyone have any clue as to why he’s only facing four years? Could it be because it was involuntary?

I’m thinking it has to do with the common notion of “how you know and who you blow”. People with any sort status almost always get off easier than say you or I.

Oh okay I see. Thanks!

Brandon