Firepanel6's fire alarm collection

My collection is not very exciting and I only have 3 devices which are all pull stations

Devices:

• Fire-Lite BG-12 (right)
  • 2x Simplex 2099-9754 (right and center)

I got these back in 2015-2016 when I was like 11-12 years old and I was not as responsible with my stuff as I am now so that is why they look a little beaten up.

3 Likes

Hello there @Firepanel6! I liked the School fire drill 1 video. I was wondering, what system does your school do? I also like your collection, even though it is small. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Not quite! Is that all you go so far?

I think that is all @Firepanel6 got.

Hi @Simplex_Dude! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

@Simplex_Dude I agree to you and @Mattias_Peterson

I like your collection @Firepanel6 when it is small

Hi @minecraft :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

@Mattias_Peterson, I checked his YouTube channel and he now has a Simplex 2099-9756.

Yep, I want one because he has one in his recent video.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your collection!

Just keep in mind, y’all, that a web forum is generally a space for long form discussion. Short posts aren’t technically against any rules but as forums are a sort of holdover from the older days of the Internet, discussion tends to flow slower than more modern forms of communication like chat rooms. So long as a post is on topic and not super short it’s fine by me! :slight_smile:

Welcome and enjoy your time on TFP!

Thank you @Robert_A. Oh yeah, I get it now. Short posts are old style and long ones tend to be newer ones.