Frylock555's Collection Starts Now

I know that @TheCarson116 is the best!

I agree @Mattias_Peterson! :smiley: :smiley: And @TheCarson116 is the best!

I don’t personally consider myself the best (because if I did I’d just be a narcissist), but thanks!

1 Like

I like talking to you, @TheCarson116, @Frylock555, @minecraft, and @Simplex_Dude.

1 Like

Thanks!!! :smiley: I also like talking to you, @Mattias_Peterson, @Frylock555, @TheCarson116, and @minecraft!

@Mattias_Peterson, @TheCarson116, @minecraft, @minecraft, and @Simplex_Dude. Cheers

1 Like

Cheers and you posted @minecraft twice. :smiley: :smiley: Hip, Hip, Hip Hooray for the people who have been on here!

The latest addition is a Gamewell Zans 400. I helped someone out at a warehouse, he ran the wires a while back and it was time to trim out. He needed pointers on how to program the Notifier-NFW-100x there. I found that beauty leading on the wall there, and I decided to take it home.

1 Like

Ooh, nice! Not sure if I ever knew that there was a multi-bay version. Congratulations & best of luck on getting it to work!

But… What if I just wanted to clean it and hang it? Maybe I didn’t want to fix it… It shall be prisoner to my non climates controlled garage. Muhahaha

I thought home a Dinosaur a couple weeks back. I would’ve posted about it sooner, but my personal phone was at the phone repair shop. Gamewell Zans 400, I pulled it from a warehouse and we were replacing it with a Notifier Fire Warden 100. I quickly screwed it to the sheet metal in my garage as to get it off the floor asap. Unfortunately, I don’t have time to play with it before I must study for the NICET 2 and literally everything has to go in the back burner in order for that to work out right

1 Like

That is a nice panel you’ve got there, @Frylock555. For some reason, I didn’t reply for a while because of school.

I was busy at work too, so I understand. I’ve been posting content on the fire alarm subreddit, but I haven’t had a chance to share it here. I have gotten my hands on some more devices from a recent demo., I’ll get around to sharing that sometime.