Just Dropping In

I’m not planning on returning as my interest in fire alarms has waned, but I just popped in out of curiosity. I’m very pleased to see that the community has made a comeback. For those of you who don’t know me, I was the only girl member from 2008-2011. I’ve come far in the past 15 months. I recently graduated with my bachelors in statistics. My social life, self-esteem, and general well-being have improved significantly. The biggest accomplishment was achieved today, which is what led me back to here. I passed my road test and got my driver’s license! :smiley: As some of you older members know, I’m well past 16 (22 to be exact), but better late than never. I’m just glad to have gotten it out of the way.

It’s nice to hear from you! Congrats on your graduation, as well as your driver’s license! :slight_smile:

Nice to see you drop in, congrats on getting your license.

Congrats on your license! It’s a good feeling, isn’t it? I myself haven’t been as active either, as my interest has also waned, and I’m much more focused on going to college (I start in 3 weeks). I still check the forums periodically for new posts, I just haven’t been posting as much lately.

Congrats! A fantastic accomplishment, enjoy the new found freedom :slight_smile: . Now you can enjoy being scammed by the insurance industry out of your hard earned cash. haha.

Thanks guys! :slight_smile: