Most helarious fire drill fails

i can tell you that the biggest fire drill fail happend every time, every time they would reset the system istead of silencing and the alarms would always reactivate

1 Like

I remember on the first week of this decade (January 2020), we had a fire alarm activation 3 times in the same week and every time the fire department responded and had to investigate the whole building except portables (We have a lot of them). Most of our class time for that period went to well use for safety training.

Turns out a student really did not like the 2nd period class they had and wanted to make sure time flies wasting class time.

We guessed that the student had to pay a $15,000 fine ($5,000 every time that happens.) and oh boy was in quite some hot water for doing that 3 times.

1 Like

a bell caught on fire.

1 Like

What 3 times!? did he get expeled

I think the student might’ve had from those big fines the school would face.

Alarm 001 / 001
FIRE In System

1 Like

there was a girl during my sophmor year who pulled the alarm during a soft lockdown

Something similar happened at my school! One of the smoke detectors kept detecting smoke from outside sources and kept setting off the fire alarm. At first, I thought that some kid kept pulling the fire alarm as a prank. Thankfully, it wasn’t. I feel like the school should replace the smoke alarm if it’s that sensitive.

After entering from a drill, they attempted to silence the panel. As we enter the 4903-9838s keep going off for about 6 seconds at a time 5 times. Apparently, someone wasn’t paying attention to the panel, I think some kid pulled a T bar while we evacuated.

1 Like

Sometimes they might try to get away with a prank like that. It’ll cause the system to realarm.