Simplex 4606 9101 annunciator programming to a 4006 panel

Hi there i just got a simplex 4606 9101 annunciator for my 4006 panel and i cannot figure out how to program it from the 4006 i know you have to hook up N2 but i can’t figure out how to power it up any help would be appreciated

This topic has been moved to the fire alarm help section of this forum

This is an old post, but I’ll reply to this for anyone who might have a similar question:

Before wiring, make sure the dip switches on the 4606 annunciator are set correctly. One switch block has two switches on it, this controls the Baud rate. As long as it’s not set to OFF LINE (both switches in OFF position) it should communicate with the fire alarm panel. The other switch block has 8 switches on it, this controls the annunciator address. The 4006/4008 panels only accept addresses 4 to 7, so make sure to set the address to one of these values (in binary).

From a 4006 or 4008 panel, connect a pair of wires from the S-Bus terminal to the N2 IN terminals on the 4606 annunciator (check polarity). This is your communication wires. To apply power to the annunciator, connect a pair of wires from the 24V / 0V terminals on the panel (observe polarity) to the 24V / 24C IN terminals on the annunciator.

Once you power the 4006/4008 on, the annunciator should also power up. The annunciator won’t communicate with the panel until programmed into the panel. Run the panel’s “AutoProgram” function to connect the annunciator to the panel. You can also add the annunciator manually.

If done correctly, the annunciator will load up and show the same events seen on the panel’s LCD display. Hope this helps!