Tint glasses

Hello. I have to read this forum for while and have finally join. I would like opinions on the glasses that become tint in the sunlight. I think it is a practical but not OK for lookings at.

How to make a sigg for my postings?

To you respect,
-Sowse

Hi Sowse!

Welcome to the forums! Just a quick reminder, before you do anything else, please make sure that you have read the rules, located at http://forums.thefirepanel.con/cms/rules.php.

I personally wear transiston lenses, and have done so for many years. I wouldn’t really say that they’re not OK for looking at things, at least in my experience. I’ve never had any problems seeing things through them, except for during the moment right after you go inside after being outside for a while and the glasses are becoming untinted.

And, to make a signature, click on the link at the top of the page that says “User Control Panel,” then click on “Profile” in the menu on the left side of the page, and finally click on “Edit Signature.”

If you have any more questions about the forums, you can direct then toward me or any other member of the Admin/Mod team.

aitäh (Estonia of thank your!!!)

thank your of the worm welcome to me, i do find the sections for a sigg inside some “control” panels. i learn of language in recents years and i make aperciate be of welcome to america I-S-P page, i am noted for PM in future for those questions.

I have transitions, and in the Florida Sun, they aren’t very effective. I still have to look down or block my view of the Sun when outdoors. I rather just have a pair of prescription sunglasses along with my normal glasses.

Also, they make people who wear them appear nerdy and dorky.