• Portal Games
  • Half Life
  • Cities Skylines
  • Other (please say!!!)
0 voters

What is your favorite video game?

I have a few, don’t judge please :mrgreen:

[list]

• [*] Super Mario World (I never finished that one :/ I only played this game when my dad still had his SNES, I really regret not having held onto it)
  • [*] Portal 1 and 2 (especially the 2nd installment)
  • [*] Team Fortress 2 (a timeless classic)
  • [*] SCP:CB (another classic)
  • [*] Ultima VI (I never played this game, but I love the soundtrack when played on a Roland MT-32)
  • [*] Halo: Combat Evolved (never played it, but I intend to one day)
  • [/list]
    [quote=Alexis_T post_id=85713 time=1577218268 user_id=3602]

I have a few, don’t judge please :mrgreen:

[list]

• [*] Super Mario World (I never finished that one :/ I only played this game when my dad still had his SNES, I really regret not having held onto it)
  • [*] Portal 1 and 2 (especially the 2nd installment)
  • [*] Team Fortress 2 (a timeless classic)
  • [*] SCP:CB (another classic)
  • [*] Ultima VI (I never played this game, but I love the soundtrack when played on a Roland MT-32)
  • [*] Halo: Combat Evolved (never played it, but I intend to one day)
  • [/list]

[/quote]

Cool. I also like portal and SCP: CB! I also like cities skylines. It can get intense when you have to cut off water to half of the town when you run out of $$$ for pipes (or a water pumper). Also GTA V. Its also cool.

I’m not a big fan of GTA, though I would not mind playing the 1st version on the PSone (yes I’m a retrogaming nut LOL)

Either way that’s just a small fraction of it, I have other games that I like which unfortunately I don’t remember the name of.

Super Mario 64

Admittedly, I’m not a huge gamer, but there’s quite a few games that I do enjoy whenever I have the chance (I’ve historically been mostly a PC guy, though I have some I’ve enjoyed while playing on consoles). I can say I’ve enjoyed GTA V (played it a lot on a friend’s console and bought my own copy on PC), Minecraft (though I haven’t played it in a while), and Cities Skylines (just started this year). I’ve selected these three options, though there’s still more games I do enjoy or have enjoyed in the past I figured I will share below:

PC Titles:
    [list]

• [*]Planet Coaster: You may have seen videos or heard about this game elsewhere online, but essentially, it's the spiritual successor to the Roller Coaster Tycoon series, with a lot of freedom with creativity. Admittedly, figuring out how to use objects in creations is a bit overwhelming, but is still a lot of fun (your best bet is to download items others have created on the Steam Workshop, and study how they use the in-game objects in their own creations, even expand on these items as well).
  • [*]Goat Simulator: Similar to Train Simulator and Flight Simulator, this game is self explanatory, you get to control a goat! :lol:
  • [*]The Roller Coaster Tycoon series (specifically Roller Coaster Tycoon 3): I can't begin to tell you how many hours over a period of 15 years I have spent with this game! I've played the other two in the series, but not as much as 3. I haven't played it too much since I got Planet Coaster about a year ago, but it's still a fun time. I've even downloaded used a lot of custom scenery and incorporated it in my own creations.
  • [*]Sim City 4: This is one I still enjoy from time to time. Like above, I haven't played it too much since I got Cities Skylines, but is still pretty fun from time to time. There's a lot of community-made plugins that are available for use to enhance gameplay.
  • [*]The Sims 2: Plenty of fun with this one, still my favorite out of all the ones in the series.
  • [*]Mall Tycoon 2: Not the greatest game in the world, but has a nice jazz soundtrack.
  • [*]Chris Sawyer's Locomotion: From the same person who originally developed the first two Roller Coaster Tycoon games (actually, uses the same engine, pun probably intended), it's a sequel to the original Transport Tycoon. It's a little challenging to get started with a scenario, but very fun once you get going with it.
  • [*]Trainz Railroad Simulator 2004: Played this one a lot, really liked the route creator in it.
  • [*]Microsoft Train Simulator: Still a lot of fun to this day!
  • [/list]

Console Titles:
    I don’t have a whole lot of favorites on console, as I have mostly used PC, but I have obtained a few consoles in the past, alongside getting to try out games when playing with other people.
    [list]

• [*]FIFA 2017 (Xbox One): Never really got into it, but still enjoyed it when I tried it (plus it's got one heck of a soundtrack).
  • [*]Super Mario Bros 1-3 (NES); Well, what can I say? This series is legendary!
  • [*]Elevator Action (NES)
  • [*]Tetris (NES)
  • [*]Super Mario 64 (Nintendo 64).
  • [*]Mario Kart 64 (Nintendo 64).
  • [*]Mario Kart Wii (Wii): Admittedly, I never had much luck when using the supplied steering wheel, but plenty when using it with an external controller. Still a fun time.
  • [*]Wii Sports (Wii): This is fun (starts playing Wii music in background).
  • [/list]

That’s all I could think of, if there’s any more that come to mind, I’ll list them here.

I haven’t really played video games in a while but if I had to say one game looking back on my childhood, it probably would be Super Mario 64.

I used to play a lot of Pokémon as a kid. I still do; my last Pokémon game was Sword.

Lately, though, I’ve been playing all the Zelda games I missed as a kid, as well as the newer ones. In order, the Zelda games I’ve played (and beaten) in the last six months were:

[list]

• [*] Skyward Sword
  • [*] Twilight Princess
  • [*] Breath of the Wild
  • [*] Ocarina of Time
  • [*] The Legend of Zelda (NES)
  • [/list]

Currently, I’m in the process of playing A Link to the Past.

I STILL play minecraft being 14 years old at the time of writing. Cities: Skylines is for when I’m bored and have a lot of time on my hands (my cities are almost always in debt lol.) And, nobody can forget Smash Brothers. Father got an emulator for his xbox and showed me the ropes, and pretty soon, level 5 peach was whooping our butts!