What are some of your favorite books?

Literacy is an important tool for learning and how it must be applied in the real world. So, as a question for thought, what are some of your favorite books you read? My personal favorites are the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series, the Big Nate series, and the “Eat This, Not That!” series.

Hmmm…as far as series go, I’ll say Harry Potter. I’ve read other books like “To kill a Mocking Bird” and “One flew over the cuckoo’s nest” that I thought were really good. Its hard to say what my favorite is though.

Harry Potter
The Bartimaeus Trilogy
Warrior Cats

Those are some of my favorite books. I am a huge fan of reading.

Harry Potter!

“Of Mice and Men” was good

I read “To Kill a Mockingbird” when I was really young but It sticks out in my mind.

On long flights I opt for books on “tape” but I could not recall any titles for the life of me.

Add into that mix countless books on law among many other things. When you have a full library in your house you learn to enjoy reading as well :slight_smile:

I just enjoy reading anything enjoyable that crosses my path. :slight_smile:

Wll for starters, I will read anything that I can get my hands on, but I really love nonfiction and technical books. For example, I have read and memorized just about every manual in my house including the car manuals. I also enjoy reading electronics textbooks and computer books that are around a few thousand pages, and I usually finish them in a few days cover-to-cover.

But one of my favorite books that I have always loved it The Way Things Work by David Macaulay.

I dont know if they are concidered books, but I also like to read some manga, usually the steampunk style ones.