Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV!

So, what are your thoughts on this incredible victory last night?

So happy the Packers won it!

But what the hell happened with Christina and the Black Eyed Peas? YIKES!

It was a bummer because the Steelers lost. :evil:

The chick from Glee sucked, Christina Aguilera couldn’t even get the song right , and the BEP’s SUCKED.

I was hoping the Packers would win. Naturally I wish I could have seen the Pats in there playing…but oh well. I was generally disappointed with the commercials. I thought they were going to be a lot more entertaining…

The Doritos commercials made me laugh.

I wanted the steelers to win, which they didn’t cause they screwed it up at the end… but i loved the halftime show. I live in Canada, so we don’t get to see the american commercials. They cut it out and show their own commercials. They accidently let one of the commercials be seen, and it was the brisk one, the only one i saw.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-bowl-commercials?module=HP_cp2 Here you go.

Well, I guess I can brag a bit because this is more proof that us in HOUSTON can hold a better superbowl than Dalas! (If you forget the part where the girls shirt…uh…exposed a…uh…certian area when it came off durring half time :lol: )

Her boob?

It was a great game. I have always been a Packers fan.

Go Packers!

I work at a sub shop in Milwaukee, and we had a TON of catering orders. The Super Bowl is usually the second-biggest day for catering besides New Year’s, but because the Packers were in the Super Bowl, I think this year we made more on Sunday than on New Year’s.

I had to close, but we got to close early, so I was able to watch the entire second half. Good game.

Well if you want to be blunt…yes.