OSAMA IS DEAD :)

Osama/Usama however you want to spell it is of course dead. If you do not know you live under a rock :). I started hearing bits of information last night before it went breaking on the news outlets and I have to say at first I was a bit skeptical. I was pretty excited I had a smirk on my face probably as I slept all night however this brings us nothing really for the lives we lost on the attacks he stood behind. Of course now we have to worry about the retaliation that may follow.

However at this point I am just enjoying the fact that this piece of trash has a bullet in his head and his life is over although, nothing gave me as much satisfaction then walking into the office this morning and seeing DECEASED stamped over his wanted poster I much would have rather had him alive.

They updated the online poster this morning http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/usama-bin-laden :slight_smile:

I am interested though for those of you still in grade school how in depth did your conversations get today?