Favorite Songs

Fire Escape by Civil Twilight

Anyone like this song?

I’m going to reformat this topic to be more general, instead of about one specific song.
EDIT: Done. Please try to make topics more general from now on. A lot of us have probably never heard of that song.

What made me think of this song in particular, is that it kind of relates to this forum. A fire escape is a fire protection device.

I’m not so sure what that song is? But my favorite song is by Owl City and is called In Christ Alone. I might give your song a try! Seems like a good song.

My favorite song is probably Metropolis Part 1: The Miracle and the Sleeper by Dream Theater.

I like more popular music which most of the people that I am friends with on messenger tend to hate. Right now, my favorite songs are Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goulding and Stay by Rihanna and Mikky Echo.

mine is wistle by flo rida

Currently: What Sarah Said - Death Cab For Cutie.

I don’t exactly have a singe favorite song, but the most played track in my iTunes library is NINJA! by Aaron Guidry.

Any song in the uplifting trance genre, but my favorite would have to be Disconnected by Michael Angelo.

May it seem odd to you people, but I don’t have any favorite song and I think that it’s all depend of the situation as like if I am here in sad situation then I prefer to hear the sad song. Actually It’s my own habit I don’t know it’s right or not.

I have a new favorite song. It’s “The Way” by Ariana Grande and Mac Miller. She almost sounds like Mariah Carey in the song.

Stadium Love - Metric

throws dictionary at your face
I am a grammar nazi, capitals, spelling. He
l, you even spell your name without capitols!

*Throws dictionary on the floor

Sorry.

Nazi should be capitalized, and you used the wrong form of “capital,” smart ass.
That first sentence isn’t even a sentence!

Haha owned. No Nazis here!

OWNED! :wink:

It was 10 o clock at night. I should not make a excuse, but I was exhausted.

ravyez gorg by vasily enshtyev