• Pinterest
  • Instagram
  • Tumblr
  • MySpace
  • Google+
  • Other
0 voters

You can pick as many as you want.

I’m on Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, and Tumblr. I keep a tight ship on Facebook (about 100 friends, have to be people I like), so it’s a great way to communicate with others. Instagram and Tumblr I use to look at pictures and stories I like. Reddit is hit-or-miss with me. There are great communities, but there are a fair share of knuckleheads that I’ve had to deal with. Good outweighs the bad, though.

Social media has its up’s and downs for me. I think SOME people not everyone but some are way to “into” it and share WAY to much. 100 friends is good that is about where I stand on my personal and work facebooks as well. I try and keep it to the people I know and trust. I don’t really post much either just a nice way to catch up especially with all my traveling.

I have a twitter that I use to follow a few work related pages. I don’t even follow family on there. I don’t care to know what you are doing every time you tweet.

Social media can be VERY powerfull. I am not in love with the “force” that some of what ends up online can do. I have seen first hand and I know you have all seen stories about the dangers and the horrible things that can come from social media. Love it or hate it… it’s here to stay!

I’ve been tweeting a lot in the past year. Of my 22 followers, I personally know 12 and am close to 1-3. 9 are “internet friends,” 4 of which I actively communicate with. The other one is an organization that I am a part of.

I got a Facebook 12 days ago, and probably won’t gain more friends in the near future other than my current 29. I check it frequently but do not actively use it.

At some point I’ll probably get an Instagram based on the amount of pictures I tweet. Due to Youtube I had to get a G+ but never use it.

I have a Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, an am only on Google+ because, well, YouTube kind of forced me into it…