Howdy!

Hi folks. Its been ages since I’ve logged in, so I thought I’d drop by to see what’s going on and say “hi”. I hope everybody’s been well, and for any members who don’t know me and vice versa, I’d like to get the chance to get know you guys! :slight_smile:

Welcome back to the forums! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to PM me or any other admin/mod.

Howdy howdy and welcome back!

Welcome back! In case anyone doesn’t know, Firefly has one of the most extensive and rare collection of alarms we’ve ever seen.

Thanks for the welcome back, guys! Hopefully I can post some pics of my alarms, but I’m not even sure where to start. lol. I have photos of each individual device now. I really wish I had been more pro-active in taking pics, writing down model numbers early on because it took ages to take things off the wall, snap pics, and write down numbers.

I’m sure this forum has changed a lot since I last logged in, but in my absence, has anything changed with the way photos can be shared? I know drill as far as inserting a URL from photobucket, etc. but in some forums I know you can share a pic straight from PC…like an attachment. Does that exist here or am I gonna have to upload a bunch of stuff online? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, you can now upload attachments. It’s right below where you go to make a post. Click “choose file” to get the picture on your PC, then “add the file” for each one.

Awesome, thanks! That will make it a little easier. I’ll go create a topic now. I’m not sure if you guys have limits on how many pics are allowed per post, topic, etc. I looked briefly at the rules for that section to try and find out. In the mean time I’ll just post a handful of pictures and add more later once I’m sure nobody will get pissed off. :lol: