Minecraft pictures

Let’s all post our minecraft structures pictures on here. Here’s my house on PE

Here is my server, it will be public after 1.8 is released. This is a new city, the old one was much larger but the buildings were bland.

[attachment=2]2014-06-10_18.35.32.png[/attachment]
Cactus Bay City Hall

[attachment=1]2014-06-10_18.35.44.png[/attachment]
Vulture Ridge Middle School. An elementary and high school are in the works.

[attachment=0]2014-06-10_18.35.58.png[/attachment]
Bernard’s Grocery

Here is an old city, which has been abandoned. Bedrock falls is modeled after a 50’s city.
[attachment=0]2014-06-10_18.36.41.png[/attachment]

That is sure a nice city. You should install a fire alarm system in the big dome. One time, my xbox city burned down because my old wooden house started on fire and I had wool streets and wool building enterances and 90% of my buildings were all wood floored. Lol the bank didn’t burn down. I am still fixing my city. I moved into my brick house shortly after and redid the place. I still have minecart tracks in my basement.

BTW you should’ve just facelifted the outsides and inside of your old city that’s so it wouldn’t be bland. That’s what I did to some of my buildings on my xbox because they were all brick and looked the same.

I can’t install fire alarm systems until the update. I will when the update comes out.

Here’s my world. Currently we’re working only inside a city area and there’s still a lot of trees and stuff, not many buildings.

The name of the city is the CITY OF BETA. I named it that because the terrain used for the city was
generated in Minecraft Beta 1.3_01. Because I wanted the new terrain stuff that they added, I MCEdited out
the city into a new world and put a bedrock wall around the whole city.

Here is what I call the tower district.

Tall tower that comes to a point: Graystone Tower
Short wooden tower: Oakwood Apartments
Gray tower with white spire: Park Building
Cylinder shaped tower: Portoria Tower
Very short, wide tower with stripes: Resurgam (this tower was built when the block height limit was 127 blocks)
Really huge tower: Patton Tower

Another view. Graystone and Patton are the same height.

Close-up on Resurgam. I like the trees between the buildings.

Functional exterior elevator on the side of Portoria Tower. It operates by command blocks and teleporter commands.

This is an area I call the Retail District.

Bernards is a grocery store built by mytechtime.
Price Mart is a walmart-like store built by myself and another player.
The store with the colored stripes is a convenience store called 10-4, named sort of after 7-11.
The red and gray building next to Bernards is a 2 story electronics store called All Redstone Corporation.

This is the City Hall Building. I’m planning to build another, larger, city hall somewhere else soon and make this building become something else.

Minetech Research Facility building, made almost entirely out of quartz.

This building contains four general-purpose labs, one tall general purpose lab, a high security lab,
two TNT explosion-proof labs, a water tank that can be drained, and a fire protection testing lab.

Oval Lake and the Oval Lake Fishing Lodge.

Another view of Portoria, Park, and Patton. Wooden roof in the corner is a horse stable.

Patton is a rectangular building, the chunks did not fully render when I took this screenshot.

The main lobby of the Graystone Tower.

The Overlook Night Club, with the “RedRum” jukebox in the center of the stage. Located in the first basement of Graystone

Stanley Kubrick, Stephen King, or horror movie fans may recognize the carpet pattern on the floor.

Interior of the City Hall.

Teleporter hub sphere. This is used to fast travel around the city. Anyone who wishes to use it must pay a one time fee to access it.

Cumberland Civic Center, a sports arena. Named after the Cumberland County Civic Center in Portland, ME.

Inside the Civic Center.

There is a system being installed here that allows someone to choose an arena from seven options:
Spleef, Snowball Fight, Capture the Flag, Duel/Fight, Maze, Swimming Pool, Blank Arena

That’s all for now!

Dang you have a great server ménageserver.

Sorry I meant newageserver. Dang autocorrect

Btw can I join your server?

Nope. Both of our servers are currently private.

Dang it

Do you have plans to make them public or atleast to TFP?

Css46, I thought we have told you this before.
Both servers will eventually become public to the world when they are finished.

I would post pictures, but Andrew already did. …lol…

ANyway, My buildings are the “Price-Mart”, the “10/4”, All Redstone Corporation, and a small restaurant which is not pictured.

We both own 10-4, remember?

I am making a Quick Alert Showroom on the server, I will post pictures.