Minecraft Skins and Resource Packs

Howdy, TFP neighbors! (Mr. Rogers FTW)
I know lots of y’all play Minecraft, and I was curious what skins y’all use and what resource packs y’all use/recommend. I currently use a Chuck Mangione skin (this one) and the default resource pack, but I’m on the hunt for a new, fairly simplistic, resource pack.
I also want to have a custom skin, but I’m terrible at skin making. I’d like to have it look like this awesome senior pic.
What about y’all?

For a texture pack, use Faithful 32X32.
It is essentially the default pack, but everything has been upgraded to a 32X32 resolution.

It also looks weird.

I’ve been working on a 128x128 texture pack that looks good.

Are any of y’all good at making skins?

I’ve made a few, but I wouldn’t call myself a professional. All you really need to make your own is the skin file and a program such as GIMP.

I got this app on my iPhone that lets you create your own minecraft skin. It’s very interesting, especially since you can make your avatar whatever you want. I’ve made so far…
-Bronco Player #7 Elway old style
-Bloody Herobrine (scares my friends when we play since they think it’s a new herobrine)
-Zombie Herobrine
-Blonde Steve
-Myself
-An Enderman
-And a Steve/Zombie

Oh, and I know this may be off topic, but I found this website called Technic Launcher. They have several modpacks such as Tekkit, Attack of the B team, Voltz, and thousands more. You can also create your own modpacks for personal or public use. I am a big minecrafter, and I use this website for the sweet modpacks and mods.

I’ve used an iOS app (probably the same one FireAlarmMan1000 has) and made a Firefighter w/ Black/Yellow gear. I was going to start on a khaki/yellow or khaki/orange one also, since several FDs also use those.