Dream Automobiles

Do any of you have an automobile that is your dream car, I have several, but if I were to chose one, it would be a 1968 Ford Gran Torino Talledega that’s navy blue and has a 428 Cobra Jet engine. My dad bought one of these in 1975 as his first car, and blew the 428 and put in a 302. He sold it to my Uncle who sold it to the cousin who wrapped it around a telephone pole.

I already have my dream car – a 1984 Lincoln Town Car.
64,XXX miles on the original 5.0 V8

The front passenger wheel has a replacement on the way, and I am replacing all four tires with brand new Firestones.

Wow Mytechtime, that’s a pretty car. I have seen a few of those at car shows.

Do you even have a driver’s license, MyTechTime? :lol:

I will in a year. I bought this car with my own money, and I am fixing it up so I can drive it.

I don’t really understand the appeal of older cars or the need for big (compensation :lol: ) trucks like a lot of other guys. I like to keep it simple and modern, so a newer model Chevy Cruze or Malibu would make me a happy human :smiley: .

I’d love to have an Infiniti QX70. The only problem is its astronomical price.

I have a 1998 Malibu even though I’m 13.

Ok, I’ll play, my dream car…

[attachment=0]DMC_12.jpg[/attachment]
Which IS actually my car. Living the dream.

Oh, is that why your name is Lambda? Like the indicator?

Yeah, my little reference to my car!

Did you install a flux capacitor yet?

A Willy’s MB.

they’re relatively cheap but it’s tough to find one that’s street legal and in decent condition.

Here is another shot of my car, along with our Chrysler convertible.

My dad has his dream car - a 2015 Dodge Challenger. Apparently it’s the same car as the 1971 Challenger, but the materials and electronics are modernized. It gets about 30 mpg!

As for me, I’d like a DeLorean, if anything for the humor of driving it around in 2015. A Challenger would be great, too.

I’m not very into cars, but I would love to own a Tesla or another type of car that isn’t dependent on gasoline to run. :slight_smile:

Right here:

[attachment=0]Flux.jpg[/attachment]

Tesla Model S P85D in White

I’d like one of these someday:
Tesla Model S
Mercedes SLS AMG Electric

… but if I had to go with reasonably priced…
I’d take anything that’s not made by GM.

Ooh! That reminds me. I would like to find a nice 1980s Buick Electra Park Avenue. The early 80s Cadillacs had horrible engines, and I prefer the style of the Buicks.