Until Next Time

Hello Everyone!

As you may know, i have not been as active lately. I have been slowly get bored with fire/security even air raid sirens. It hasn’t helped i have not had a new alarm since summer last year. I am going to be moving on a bit. NO, i’m not completely done, just rather taking a break. It’s been really hard lately with my personal life. Depression, School, Work have all been piling on. I really don’t have anyone to talk to so the stress has been pretty high. Maybe this summer i will be back…
I am still collecting alarms though. If you have extras of the following that you could sell for cheap or just shipping, let me know.

Alarms i want:

7002-t
SAE AV-32 w/ 2dcd
Simplex 4030,4031,4040,4041,4050,4051 and 4050-80
Simplex T-bar(s)
24 volt FIRE smokes
Gamewell-FCI 7100
Simplex 4003,400,4005,4006,4008,4010
FCI older “MS-2”
others.

If you have these or directly need to contact me, use the PM or bombbstudios (at) gmail (dot) com
I have a System Sensor 2w-b for sale for $25+ shipping. Its NIB. Use my email or PM to contact me about it. That’s all i’m selling right now, check the flea market for anything else.

Until we meet again, до свидания;
Goodbye Fire Panel Forums

Brandon

I already sent you an AV-32 and 2DCD!

Yes, still, i want 1 more…

TFP will miss having you here. :wink: Best of luck with everything you have going on, and hope the stress subsides soon.

Thanks Destin, Good luck with school!

Brandon, it’s been fun having you on here. If stress and depression is really getting you down, you should consider calling 1-630-482-9696.
I wish you peace.

I hope my actions haven’t driven you to leave the forums. If this is the case, I am very sorry.

I know what it’s like to go through depression…

I’ve never experienced depression personally, but have seen its effects. Try not to ditch all of the things you enjoy, keep active with them and it will help you out. Take care, Brandon.

Take Care, My friend.