What keyboard and mouse do you use?

I’m not sure if we have a topic like this already, but I’m curious as to what keyboards and mice TFPers use. I personally use a Unicomp Spacesaver Model M reproduction, black with white keys. Pictured is the one with specialty Mac keys, but the PC version doesn’t look much different. The keycaps are removable anyway. As for my mouse, I use a Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical, black.
So what do y’all use?

My keyboard is a Logitech G19

My mouse is a slim Dell mouse

I also use a gamepad

It’s a Logitech G13

My Headset is a Turtle Beach PX22

Cooler Master Storm XT with Cherry MX Blue
Logitech Wheel Mouse made in 2000
[attachment=0]image.jpg[/attachment]

I finally found the time to take a picture of my actual setup, so here you go.

[attachment=0]IMG_2382.JPG[/attachment]

Robert’s mouse is shinier than mine.

I smell Windows XP Home Edition! May I recommend Ubuntu Linux or any of its variants (Lubuntu, Xubuntu, etc.) in order to replace that ancient OS, or perhaps, shell out a couple hundred dollars for a new machine?

I also use a Logitech M-RBB-93 Bluetooth mouse when my USB mouse isn’t plugged in, like when I’m at school.

I use a Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime gaming mouse and the stock Dell keyboard. But I sometimes switch to a wireless flat-key style RadioShack keyboard (it cuts out a lot). I do, however, want to upgrade to a Logitech G510 keyboard, when I have the money to do so.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Daedalus-Prime-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00OHJY7C2
http://www.stuartconnections.com/en/keyboards/2487-NEW-Dell-Slim-Black-104-Key-USB-Keyboard-KB2521-RV2X2.html
http://www.radioshack.com/radioshack-slim-2-4ghz-wireless-keyboard/2603753.html#prefn1=brand&q=wireless%2Bkeyboard&prefv1=RadioShack&start=1

I already have a Windows 7 machine. It’s a laptop, so posting the keyboard wouldn’t do much justice.

Because of the obvious security risks of Windows XP, I only use it for YouTube and the forums, not that any of you need to know that. :smiley:

You could get an HDMI to VGA adaptor, Raspberry Pi 2 B+, and an enclosure and have a nice microPC to browse TFP if you want.
But I digress.
We should have a general computer thread, if not an entire subforum.

Or, I could just continue to use my PC, especially since I really don’t care about only having 144 MB of RAM! Plus, I can dual-boot Windows 98.

So do I.

I use a Logitech K Wave keyboard, and a M series Mouse.

All of that will be replaced soon with a Unicomp Model M replica keyboard (I never used a mechanical keyboard in my entiere life) and a generic mouse (don’t need a gamer one)

Not withstanding my idiotic contributions to this thread three years ago, I now use a 90s Lenovo keyboard. It has a buckling spring keyboard like the IBM Model M or the Wheelwriter. It’s actually a pretty nice keyboard; the only problem is it has an old DIN connector. I have it hooked up in a DIN>PS2>USB configuration. I’m sure there’s a minor propagation delay due to this concert of adapters.

[quote=U8oL0 post_id=65759 time=1429743362 user_id=1378]

[/quote]

That is what I use also. It is the same laptop and it works well for what I need it for and it’s simple to figure out. I tend to just use the mouse and the keyboard of whatever laptop I am using.

[quote=nightfly287 post_id=82028 time=1539649694 user_id=2562]

Not withstanding my idiotic contributions to this thread three years ago, I now use a 90s Lenovo keyboard. It has a buckling spring keyboard like the IBM Model M or the Wheelwriter.

[/quote]

Here is the keyboard:

Uh I think something went wrong because the picture didn’t come through.

Oh that is really cool! I like the touch bar but I’m so used to using my mouse to click things that I would never use it.