504 Errors

Okay everyone. I know it’s driving people away from my site. I’m going to make a statement on why everyone is getting 504 errors.

The RAID array that holds the virtual server this forum is hosted on decided to do something to itself totally at random for no reason, and because of the immense size, this is a VERY slow process. It’s been going on for several days and as of the time this post was made, it has a little under 3 days left. Things are beginning to speed up a bit now but it should be fully operational by Monday.

Unfortunately there’s no way to speed up the process. We’re just going to have to wait it out.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also an update on the skin: I haven’t had much time to work on it and someone who said they were going to finish it never did. It’ll be fixed soon. Again the reason why this problem exists is because when we upgraded from the previous version of phpbb, the skin format changed and was no longer compatible.

The sluggish speeds, login problems, and Gateway errors have returned. I believe I started seeing them on Thursday.

What’s wrong this time? :?

Been brutally slow for a few days, only became usable the past day or so.

Yeah same here, it’s okay now though

It had apparently returned yet again when I had just posted a new thread.

EDIT: and from replying to this very thread, ironically enough.