Dukane PA system sound effects

My high school just upgraded from a 17 year old PA system to a new Dukane system. (Unsure of model). The system has a lot of sound effects that I am hoping has a download page on a website somewhere. I would love to get a couple sounds from it, long story. Anyone know where I may be able to find them? Thanks!

I love the electronic bell the Dukane systems make. I might even set it as my ring tone. BEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPP

Berp?

But seriously, folks. I looked on Dukane’s website and they don’t seem to have tones available so I’m not sure if you can get them from the website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_RRHtDJaHUFast foward the video to 6 seconds. This is the tone my old middle school and my current highschool has.

Probably from the PA system itself? I don’t know how Dukane PA systems work, but my school had a Telecor PA system, which had a built in tone generator, used to create all the tones on the system.

I have the system sound effects. Let me know if you want them.

Matteo

That Dukane YouTube video sounds more like a telephone tone than an intercom tone.

Oh? O_O Please post them here! Or shoot us a PM! We’ve been looking for them for a while!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s what it was… :lol:

I tried attaching .zip files but it said they were too large…

I can email them to you if you PM your email (if possible).

Matteo

Just upload them to a public Dropbox and link it here so everyone can have it.

Here it is… these are the system tones used on the Dukane StarCall and MCS350 communication systems.

Make sure you turn your volume down LOW when listening to these, these tones are really loud!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9zqd7kh349f9uy6/AAA6-7vMlb16wBzNBxW742_ea?dl=0

Matteo

Those sound a lot more like intercom bells.

Most of the systems Dukane made were integrated intercom, PA and timekeeping systems.

But ccs46 said that his intercom system for his school sounds like a telephone ringing.

What I meant is that sound was what mine at my middle school was…

Yes you said it sounded like that and I said it sounded like a telephone instead of an intercom system.