Reinstalling Certain Programs

For reference, please see the “Desktop” portion of my post on the “Post your Specs!” topic.

If you haven’t read up on <URL url="Problems with my Desktop PC]this topic[/url], basically I had inadvertently installed a virus (which has since been wiped clean) which had apparently corrupted the registry where some programs would not show up when attempting to search for it in the start menu in addition to having to enter the credentials to my OneDrive most of the time right after logging in. (I think it’s gotten worse because in more recent times, almost everytime whenever I open up Google Chrome, Adblock Plus tends to forget that I’ve blocked certain page elements - e.g. I blocked the “Recommended Channels” module on the YouTube subscriptions page – normally it wouldn’t show up, but sometimes it just shows without warning; another instance is whenever I open Chrome for the first time after logging in, two tabs – in addition to the home page that I have set – would open regarding one of the extensions I have installed on Chrome.)

Since I’ve just given up on the issue, I decided to just bite the bullet and consider doing a clean reinstall. I have backed up all my personal files, specifically those local to my desktop. I haven’t done the clean reinstallation, but I have a few questions. Keep in mind that I’m hoping to get a new storage device since the hard drive has been put to use for almost 4 years.

1. Supposing I still have the Windows 7 Product key, do I have to do anything to it before the reinstallation?
  2. Some of the programs that I have installed I have already registered (most of which had been registered throughout the almost 4 years of use with my desktop PC), and apparently does not have a feature to deauthorize the software. How would I go about reinstalling these programs with the registration keys without a problem? (see below)

Here are the following programs that will be affected:
Autodesk suite of apps (installed AutoCAD 2015 Student Edition; I am aware that AutoCAD 2016 is available as that I’m retaking a course that involves AutoCAD, and I do have an Autodesk account because of this).
Camtasia Studio 8
Sony DVD Architect Pro 5.2 and 6.0 (I think 6.0 was an update, but didn’t replace 5.2 for some odd reason)
Microsoft Office 2010 (although I may have to go to Google to look for the activation codes since I am planning on having the OS reinstallation on a new storage device since the current one has been put to use since late 2011, given the condition mentioned at this part of the video)
Sony Vegas Pro 11.0 (This is a big deal since that is the video editing program that I use to edit videos since 2012, although I may have little to no videos planned for being uploaded, but bear in mind that I do own a few YouTube channels aside from my frankalarms39 channel - see here)