Just Passing Thru...

Howdy Y’all!
How it going?

Meh I’m alright. High School? Hell like always. I think I will survive. [emoji23]

Same…

Oh, trust me. You will absolutely love being out of high school. It is an absolute joke compared to college life. You are held to higher standards and are treated like an adult, but at the same time, you have to meet those standards and be an adult.
Just don’t blow your high school problems out of proportion, because everything will play itself out. They’re the four years you either hate the most or love the most, and for most people, they have a love-hate relationship with those four years. But don’t be concerned with peaking in high school, because, depending on where you go, you may never see your high school friends for a long time. It’s a sad truth, I know, but a necessary one.
Don’t do anything stupid, but don’t play it safe all the time. Have fun, learn some stuff, and don’t ever give up. I speak from experience.
Good luck, and I wish you peace.

“All I’m saying is that if I ever start referring to these as the best years of my life - remind me to kill myself.” - dazed and confused