What’s Your Favorite Television Show?

Just thought we should share, since we are social animals after all. My favorite show is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic; yes, I am a brony. Do you have a favorite television show?

I’d say I have to go with Alaska State Troopers, followed closely by America’s Funniest Home Videos. Unfortunately, Tom Bergeron (the AFV host the past 15 years) left the show and his replacement is… well, I have not been impressed with him so far. So I don’t know how long AFV is going to stay at the top of that list.

I don’t watch much television anymore because in my opinion most modern shows today are crap, but when it was on I watched Friday Night Lights every week.
I also watched the entire first season of Under the Dome before it turned into an acid trip in the second season.

Just like 90% of today’s pop and hip-hop songs?

Tough question. My all-time favorites are:

Comedy: Arrested Development, The Office, How I Met Your Mother, Friends
Drama: Twin Peaks, The Wire, Game of Thrones, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dexter
Sci-Fi: Star Trek TNG and DS9, Battlestar Galactica, Fringe, Doctor Who

Currently, I’m really liking Mr. Robot.

:lol: All of those are my favorites too! :smiley:

I like technical shows such as How It’s Made, Or Modern Marvels. I also like MythBusters.

I was also born in 2000, so I grew up watching Power Rangers. :slight_smile:

Shameless.

probably not appropriate for a some of you though.

Although not my favorite, (refer to original post) I do like DS9 a little more than others shows (except My Little Pony, my all-time favorite).

Workaholics

I don’t watch much TV anymore, due in part to lack of time, and lack of interest in most programs. At least half of the time spent watching TV is either the news or sports.

However, I do have a few favorite shows I watch when they’re on (provided I don’t fall asleep on the couch).

-Archer
-South Park
-Family Guy
-Big Bang Theory (just came on now. lol)

I also enjoy more educational shows, like “How its made” or “Mysteries at the Museum”

Oh, how Sheldon’s ignorance makes for some funny jokes…

[attachment=0]Bazinga.jpg[/attachment]

I also like Big Bang Theory, but I don’t get a chance to watch it much.
I want to get into Doctor Who but I have absolutely no idea where I should begin; the First Doctor or Peter Capaldi and work my way backwards…

I recommend starting with Christopher Eccleston in 2005, which is when the show was completely rebooted. I’ve yet to watch any Doctors before the ninth, since I think the revival of the show is great enough on its own.

Really? A friend of mine told me to start with Tom Baker, actually. Then again, Baker was his favorite Doctor. He even has the trench coat and scarf that he often wears.

Doctor Jones! xD