A Farewell to Three Greats

Howdy guys.
I’ve been really stricken by the recent passings of David Bowie and Alan Rickman, but even more so by the passing of Glenn Frey. The Eagles are my favorite band, and hearing that one of their founding members has now gone almost felt like a friend passing. I didn’t know Glenn personally and I’ve never met him, but his music inspired me to pick up guitar in the first place, and established my lifelong love of rock music. The two times I’ve seen the Eagles live were some of the most fun moments of my life, and I can’t even count how many times I’ve blasted Eagles songs from my '09 Tacoma on the way to school or HEB or work or something only to throw out my vocal chords singing along.
I decided to commemorate their lives in the only way I can from my dorm here in Stillwater: a (rather poor) recording of Amazing Grace on my flugelhorn. Also in this post is It’s Your World Now, a song that Glenn wrote and now that I think about it, sounds like a farewell from him, even though the song was written in '07.
I wish all three of them peace in the sweet by-and-by, and may they all Take it Easy in eternity.