I used the forums as a reference!

I had to write a paper on how people react during a crisis for my English class. I decided to use the forums as a source.

Here the links to the threads I used as a source:
<URL url="Fire Prevention Week Case Studies text=“viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7408&p=67936&hilit=Nightclub#p67936”>Fire Prevention Week Case Studies
<URL url="Station Nightclub Fire text=“viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7313&hilit=Nightclub”>Station Nightclub Fire

Heres the paper if you would like to see how it turned out:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZJcdDJBoeJ_zPSKfpJ5rZ7RfbP5NADdCX-4teD_y44g/edit?usp=sharing

“Simplexity”
-slow clap-

In all honesty though, it’s a nice essay. I have to remind myself you are in high school; I’m trying to look at it like it’s a college essay!
But all that aside, I hope you haven’t submitted it to your teacher yet, at least, if you haven’t corrected the “September 11, 2011” to “September 11, 2011”!

All that aside, here’s an essay I wrote last semester during Fire Prevention Week about the Beverly Hills Supper Club fire. This is another reminder why we need fire sprinklers and detection/alarm systems in buildings.

The statement is:
"One big crisis that always comes to mind: September 11, 2011. People in the towers were betrayed twice, once by the hijackers and again by being told to stay in their offices. "

Did you mean September 11, 2001?

That’s what I meant.

I could go full grammar nazi and proofread your paper for you, but I’m assuming you’ve already submitted it.
I will say that you really ought to refrain from using a rhetorical question in your thesis statement. That makes your thesis sound vague rather than definite.

AP English III really helped me out there. It’s why I don’t have to take English in college! :slight_smile:

Also, this is my 666th post! :twisted:

That is the name of the book…

Yes. [emoji23] I have not submitted it yet it is not due till Thursday, so I still have time to edit it. So I did.