Staffing Changes

Good evening everyone, this is NewAgeServer here.

As some of you know, Destin has resigned his position as an admin on TFP-F recently due to him wanting to step away from the community for a while. Thank you Destin for your service with keeping TFP Forums a great place.

I am pleased to announce that I have made Samson an administrator of TFP Forums! He will be assuming the same role as Destin and I think he is going to do great. He’s been a moderator for a long time now and I feel he’s right for the position.

I am also pleased to announce that kcin556 and 7002t have been made moderators of TFP Forums! KCIN has been a member here for a while and has demonstrated his knowledge, honesty, and friendliness. Also, for those who don’t know 7002t, he’s one of the fire alarm community’s longest standing collectors. I wanted somebody whose been around the community that long to be a moderator.

Thank you Destin and Welcome aboard Samson, kcin556, and 7002t!

That is all!
NewAgeServerAlarm

Thank you, Andrew!

Destin, thank you for all of the work you have done for the forums.

Welcome aboard kcin556 and 7002t, you two will be excellent moderators for the forum!

Thanks for the kind words, Andrew.

Many of you already know me as a fairly friendly person, so if you experience any issues or have any concerns, don’t be afraid to send me a PM :smiley: . I’ll be sure to take care of it or send it along the proper channels to have admin take a look. Of course if you have any questions about alarm systems (or would just like to chat) I’ll still be here for that also.

Looking froward to working with the TFP Team.

Thank you Andrew.

As one of the “old timers” :lol: in the fire alarm community, I’m more than glad to help keep this board the great place it is.

Any questions, feel free to message me :smiley: .

Update:

I am also pleased to announce that Retired STR-SG has also been promoted to a moderator! I wanted a fire alarm tech to have a moderator position too and I am glad he accepted. Welcome aboard as well!

I will also be leaving The Firepanel Fourms just for a while to make my own fire alarm website

I wish everyone good luck while I am gone :smiley:
I will one day have a fire alarm and security system company Called The Firepanel Company :smiley:

Eli Carpenter

Were you staff at one point or…? Because this topic if for mod and administrator changes.

No, this user has never held a staff position on this board.

As the post by the user in question was an unreasonable bump, I’m going to go ahead and lock this topic.