does your local sears still have an electronics section?

my sears looks like it’s getting rid of its electronics section soon. it keeps getting smaller and smaller. they quit selling cameras and video games and there are less display tvs now.

My local sears lost their “electronics” section a year ago… Now its just TV’s and Appliances.

IMO, Sears is on the way out… At most it will become a catalog store again, well online of course.

If that, even. I’ve seen washing machines for sale on Amazon (albeit small, portable ones). Amazon is the new Sears-Roebuck catalog.

I’m surprised Sears is still open. I think theres like one department store left in my city, and I think it does still have an electronics section, just doubt it has a lot to offer.

Theres one left in the mall and I think they still have one. Washing Machines, TVs, Blenders, Maybe some lamps. Thats about it, I foresee it not lasting longer. However I do hear Amazon is opening some type of (in)convenience store. Doesn’t that defeat the purpose of ordering your groceries online and having them shipped to your door? :stuck_out_tongue:

The last time I checked the Sears in Livonia, they had pretty much done away with all their electronics, replacing that department with appliances. I know that store used to sell video games at one point, too. The Sears store at Westland Mall still had an electronics section when I was browsing that store months ago, but I don’t know how much things have changed since then.

Yes mine does :smiley:

I think mine still does also as there is a section near the TV section that showcases iPods, Phones and Stereo Clocks.

Yes, a very large electronics section.

My local one has an electronics section, but it’s closing soon! (although it is part of a “dead mall,” so it probably would have closed anyway despite the company downsizing.) They’re also closing the Sears Outlet in Fall River, MA, which is terrible because they actually had some pretty good deals.