Goodbye, Firefox...

Well, this is just great. It feels like Netscape getting killed off all over again. Instead, this time it’s Chrome, not IE.
It’s a shame too, because I’ve had great memories with Firefox. Now it too is becoming yet another Chrome reskin, along with the once-great Opera.

Funny since I had just CHANGED over from Firefox to Chrome for my secondary browser. LOL

i’m not sure if the user would ever notice an actual difference. it’d probably make life easier on web devs though.

i use firefox whenever i need to use an extension, otherwise i stick with chrome. it’s simply faster.

While it’s true most people won’t notice the difference, I’m just disappointed that Firefox is going to turn into yet another Chrome clone. Plus, it’s sad to see a browser that has its roots in the original Netscape finally be killed off.
It’ll be like in the late 90s to early 2000s when everyone just used Internet Explorer because there was no other alternative. Unless, of course, you count Edge.

In the late-90s to early-2000s I used AOL as my internet provider. I never even heard of Edge until now. LOL