My Account is Broken

Hello,
Its FireAlarmTech9, recently my account has stopped working, before I explain what I mean, let me get some things cleared up.

Yes, I know it is against the rules to have multiple accounts. But I have been unable to contact anyone without making a new acct. (pls dont ban me for this)
Yes, I have tried all basic troubleshooting steps, including but not limited to: the password reset, the contact a board admin page.

Last week I was trying to log in on my phone, and for some reason or another I could not remember the password. Eventually I gave up and went to my computer, which had the password saved in autocomplete, using that I changed it. I forgot to capitalize the a letter in the password when trying to log back in after the change, that got me to the point of needing to use a captcha to log in. So I corrected my mistake and tried to log in. But this time I got this error:

and I keep getting this error when trying to login.

I’m hoping this is an easy fix. I would normally wait a bit longer, but I have an urgent issue to do with a Simplex 4010 I just picked up off eBay.

My regular profile: https://forums.thefirepanel.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3576

If you need me to prove that thats actually mine, email the email attached to it, Ill reply asap.

I think it is appropriate to make this approval. As a moderator I do not have the access level to deal with the log in issue. One of the administrators will have to do that.

I have 2 PMs pending to your original account. I can send them to this account if you want me to.

Can you send them to here please, as it may be some time till this gets resolved. I did some research into the issue and haven’t seen a clear solution.

Messages forwarded to _temp.

I have access back to this account, migrating all remaining info from the other over to this one.