Telecor MCC-4 Administrative Console Sounds

Talk about anything in this section.
iiDankMemer57
New Participant
New Participant

Telecor MCC-4 Administrative Console Sounds

Postby iiDankMemer57 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:28 pm

Does anybody know where I can find these sounds? My school has these and I would absolutely love these sounds.

EdwardsFan
Serious Participant
Serious Participant
YouTube Username: Mircomfan

Re: Telecor MCC-4 Administrative Console Sounds

Postby EdwardsFan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:24 am

I would say your best bet would be to contact Telecor themselves and see if they can send you sound files, but I'm not too sure if they would even have them.

I've worked with these PA systems before (in my old high school), and how they work is the consoles themselves are built in with sound generators. You need a specific code to program a specific tone into the bell schedule/pre announce tone, so I am doubtful they have the files, But I would try anyways!

Good luck!
"Never forget your history, Nor your destiny." - Bob Marley

iiDankMemer57
New Participant
New Participant

Postby iiDankMemer57 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:26 pm

EdwardsFan wrote:I would say your best bet would be to contact Telecor themselves and see if they can send you sound files, but I'm not too sure if they would even have them.

I've worked with these PA systems before (in my old high school), and how they work is the consoles themselves are built in with sound generators. You need a specific code to program a specific tone into the bell schedule/pre announce tone, so I am doubtful they have the files, But I would try anyways!

Good luck!

Well I only need the sound files for roblox so I doubt they would send me those files. But thanks anyway. :)

iiDankMemer57
New Participant
New Participant

Postby iiDankMemer57 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:06 pm

EdwardsFan wrote:I would say your best bet would be to contact Telecor themselves and see if they can send you sound files, but I'm not too sure if they would even have them.

Good luck!

Anyway you could get me any Telecor sounds?

The Big Green
Wiki Team Member

Postby The Big Green » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:08 pm

It would probably be easiest to synthesize the tones in Audacity using a square wave generator. Use a tuner to determine the notes, etc..
The Big Green- Director of Sarcasm

iiDankMemer57
New Participant
New Participant

Postby iiDankMemer57 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:15 pm

The Big Green wrote:It would probably be easiest to synthesize the tones in Audacity using a square wave generator. Use a tuner to determine the notes, etc..

Im sorry, I have literally no Idea what the heck you just said. :)

iiDankMemer57
New Participant
New Participant

Postby iiDankMemer57 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:17 pm

The Big Green wrote:It would probably be easiest to synthesize the tones in Audacity using a square wave generator. Use a tuner to determine the notes, etc..

Would you mind helping by any chance?

Return to “General Discussion”