Does anyone have an iPhone 7?

Okay yes, this is a random question, but I’m getting one next week (an upgrade from my crappy iPhone 5c) and I want to know if it is any good really… So opinions? I’ve heard the most complaints are the missing headphone jack and the new static home button, but good things are that it’s more shatterproof and it is capable of underwater photography…
Also which color is best? I kind of want the rose gold…

I have a silver one. Apple supplies a pair of wired headphones with a lightning jack, and the sound quality is much better than through a 3mm jack. Also the left speaker is actually a vent that has a barometer inside to measure elevation changes. Provides stereo sound through the bottom right speaker and the phones earpiece . The static home button is actually very responsive and you can change the touch sensitivity on it in the settings menu if needed. It also has a good camera.

HOWEVER, it is NOT waterproof. This is sort of a myth. It is water resistant for about thirty seconds, and that we made so if you dropped it it would potentially be okay. In order to take an underwater photograph you have to have a life proof waterproof case. No smartphone is “waterproof” and is by no means intended to be used for underwater photos.

It’s slightly shatterproof, but no screen is 100% shatterproof. If will still scratch the screen if you drop it and if you hit it on a hard object like a rock, etc.

So yeah, you’ll like it a lot! I sure love mine!