• Jazz
  • Lyricless (i.e. royalty-free music)
  • Electronic
  • Dubstep
  • Country
  • Classical
0 voters

Just figured I’d ask…

I usually listen to older music, mainly soft rock. I really like Steely Dan and other similar bands. I got into this type of music while playing in my school’s jazz band, because I can appreciate the complex chord changes and other musical nuances within this genre. I will admit, however, that it is an acquired taste.

I’ll listen to basically anything that isn’t country… I enjoy rock music in general (both classic and modern), some electronic (definitely NOT dubstep), and occasionally some rap or RnB, although I’ll listen to pretty much anything.

Most of what I listen to is 60s and 70s (mostly the latter) classic rock. I’ll listen to some country, but I didn’t choose it because it has to be old country, like Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton, etc.
My favorite groups are the Eagles, Eric Clapton, the Rolling Stones, The Beatles, and Queen.

Same here. Basically anything but country.

Anything but country. I live for my girl Ariana Grande.

I have a taste for just about every musical style there is, but I prefer jazz and I also enjoy classical music, including concert band/orchestra and similar works.

I feel like the weird one here. But I listen and produce dubstep.

Don’t ask…

Very old topic. Locked.