Videos on my new channel

For those who aren’t aware, I was previously known as “frankalarms39,” which is the name of what I now call “the old (fire alarm) channel” (at the time this was posted). So, for those of you who are subscribed to “the old channel,” this is very important.

Feel free to watch the video if you want, but I will explain some (if not all) important questions from the video, plus a few more that I forgot to mention in said video:

• I have a lot of videos that I need to post, including some that have never been posted before. I was thinking about posting videos mainly from Mondays to Fridays, and occasionally on weekends. With this daily schedule, I would have “Mini Tests” posted on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and everything else on Tuesdays and Thursdays*†. Would that be too much for you?

• Daily schedules aside, what time of day do you want me to have videos posted? Make sure you include your time zone (unless you have indicated your location in your profile).

• As for disclaimers, do you want me to keep them like I have been doing since 2012, or should I do something different? If you don’t know what I’m talking about, take a look at the “old channel” to see for yourself.

*Bear in mind that I do have some “.5 Tests” that I’m planning to post, and, assuming that I go with the daily schedule that I had in mind, it would be on the same day (or the day after depending on what time of the day the main video was posted).

†Even if the proposed daily schedule is considered, please consider reading the pinned comment posted on the video above regarding limited posting of videos, when applicable.

Also, there’s one thing I forgot to mention, which is also in the description of the video: There is no guarantee that I’ll respond right away to any questions you may have on any video. This is mostly because I’m working on a video project from one of my non-fire alarm channels.

On a personal note, I really need a spare keyboard because 4 of the letter keys on my laptop keyboard do not work, which made it harder for me to write this, and using the On-Screen Keyboard utility does little to remedy this issue in the long term.

I know I’m smarter than this, but… anyone? I know people have lives, but if there are no takers for how often I should post videos to my new channel, then I’ll just stick with my original plan of posting videos on weekdays.

If anything, I’m not going to be posting any new videos to the new channel unless someone decides on whether or not I should keep the disclaimers at the beginning of the video.

I think you should get rid of the disclaimers.

Good idea, but do you reckon I should put them somewhere else? (e.g. the video description)

Preferably not.