I'm back

Hello everyone,

Well, two years ago, I made <URL url="Goodbye, just for a bit...]this[/url] post explaining that I would be taking a leave of absence while I served a mission in Spain for the LDS church. I’ve been back home now in Colorado for about a week. It was an incredible experience! It was very hard, but the most worth it thing that I have done in my life. You can see a bit more about that on my personal website.

I am still getting back into the swing of things, slowly getting my life resettled. I spent a lot of this last week restarting my fire alarm sales at FireAlarmStore.com. I will be making and releasing new videos on my YouTube channel this summer. And, I’ve happily accepted my post as a moderator back on this forum again! So you guys can expect to see me around here on a regular basis now.

It’s great to be back! I was growing through the forums and realized that there’s a lot of new users, so I’m looking forward to getting to know all you guys better and being back in this community!

Welcome back, Jared.

Looking forward to having your input on the forums again and having you back as full time moderator. :smiley:

It’s great to see you back! I’m glad to hear that you appreciated your experience during your two years in Spain.

Welcome back! Its good to hear that you served a mission in Spain! Not to make things weird or anything, but its nice to see another member of the LDS church on the board! I guess this shows how spread out the religion can be, as you live in Colorado. Did you happen to take any pictures of the alarm systems in Spain? How similar are they to ours?

Welcome back, Jared! I’ve missed your contributions to the discussions here!

it’s been 2 years already???

time really slips away. welcome back!

I cannot believe how much time has flown since then. Anyways, welcome back!

Hey there, and welcome back! Nice to meet you. :slight_smile:

Glad to see that you’re back. I’ve enjoyed binge watching the 50 some odd system tests you’ve uploaded on repeat for the past 2 years lol. I look forward to seeing videos again. I was worried you’d get burned out while you were on your mission.