Fire Panel Forums security certificate expired

The security certificate for this site has expired, @administrator . Chrome is freaking out when I try to log in. You may want to fix it.

Ditto here, even after many hours later. I sent Samson a PM about it earlier this morning.

Also, this is the third time this had happened since last September, and the last time it happened was back in March. Any explanation for this? I’m starting to get annoyed by this…

Not sure if more is going to give details at this point, but I’m also getting the message on Safari.

Yep, the cert. has expired yesterday, it’s getting extremely infuriating at this point.

Hey everyone,

We are aware of the issue, but unfortunately the moderation staff does not have the ability to fix the problem ourselves. We have to wait until those who manage the website back-end are notified, at which point the issue can be resolved.

Everything will be back up and running shortly, just try to stay patient.

Anybody with any question or concerns, please shoot me or another Team member a message. Thanks!

I’ve passed this issue to Head Administration.

Hopefully it will be fixed asap.

I was getting 502 errors as well as the bad cert.

I just able to access the forums today. I kept getting a 502 error code as well for a week now. Weird :?.

Hopefully it’s fix now

I had also the oddball 502 error I though the board was gone for good this time. :shock:

Looks like the problem is fixed on my end…

The site errors are comfimed to be resolved.

Thank you all for your patience.

[quote=kcin556 post_id=80850 time=1529769643 user_id=2844]

[/quote]

Well now my 2nd pc still blares about the expired net cert, no matter which browser I’m using it still coughs up an error and refuses to connect.

[quote=Alexis_T post_id=80858 time=1529789029 user_id=3602]

Well now my 2nd pc still blares about the expired net cert, no matter which browser I’m using it still coughs up an error and refuses to connect.

[/quote]

Clear your browsing history and cache on that device. That should solve the issue.

[quote=randomperson post_id=80859 time=1529789074 user_id=3878] [quote=Alexis_T post_id=80858 time=1529789029 user_id=3602] [quote=kcin556 post_id=80850 time=1529769643 user_id=2844]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is the clock on the computer correct?

[/quote]

It is, I replaced the CMOS battery (it was flat as a pancake, measured ~0.7VDC instead of 3V)

@Kcin
Seems to be working fine, at least if I don’t try to connect it straightly from my network extender (other devices on it connect just fine, oh well).