Is anyone here a fan fan?

Talk about anything in this section.
Housedays
Serious Participant
Serious Participant

Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:00 pm

Anyone here fascinated with fans, like ceiling fans?
WhelenSirenFan
I'm Banned!
I'm Banned!
YouTube Username: WhelenSirenFan

Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:48 pm

I am, and have about 15 faens in my collection (if anyone watches Jordan U's channel for the fan content you'll get the faen spelling)
Welcome to Northern Michigan! Where will you not find a building with an EST Genesis?
El Chupacabra
Serious Participant
Serious Participant

Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:40 pm

As a young child, I absolutely loved fans of all types and noticed them everywhere I went! One of my favourite activities was to take walks with my parents in our condo building's massive underground parking garage to check out the various exhaust fans and unit heaters. I've since lost interest in this subject, but I recently felt nostalgic and rescued an old Seabreeze Turbo-Aire that had been sitting in my grandparents' basement for nearly two decades; after bringing it back home, I thoroughly cleaned it, and it is now mounted on the wall in my garage.
Alexis_T
Casual Participant
Casual Participant

Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:55 pm

I used to, especially HVAC fans but now.... I'M MORE towards CRTs (I just love the bwomping noise some make when the degaussing coils kicks in), FAs, old PC's, tornado sirens aND such.
Hello from France!
If you see someone with my real name (Alexis Trinquet) without the uppercase A and T commenting on any of your videos please just ignore them.
Devices in my collection: too much to count and still counting..!
DownsLife+Safety
Casual Participant
Casual Participant
YouTube Username: DownsLife&Safety

Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:06 am

I actually am somewhat. My passion as a four year old died down for some reason though...
DownsLife&Safety ~ Inspiring to live safer lives
Find my YouTube Channel Here!
Simplex 4051
Dedicated Participant
Dedicated Participant
YouTube Username: Goldenrod636

Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:48 pm

I did when I was 6 for a while but it sort of just waned as I grew up. I do occasionally watch some videos on YouTube.
I'm exclusively on Skype now. Add me at amazee_dayzee. I don't do voice or video chats though.