Is anyone here a fan fan?

Anyone here fascinated with fans, like ceiling fans?

1 Like

I am, and have about 15 faens in my collection (if anyone watches Jordan U’s channel for the fan content you’ll get the faen spelling)

1 Like

As a young child, I absolutely loved fans of all types and noticed them everywhere I went! One of my favourite activities was to take walks with my parents in our condo building’s massive underground parking garage to check out the various exhaust fans and unit heaters. I’ve since lost interest in this subject, but I recently felt nostalgic and rescued an old Seabreeze Turbo-Aire that had been sitting in my grandparents’ basement for nearly two decades; after bringing it back home, I thoroughly cleaned it, and it is now mounted on the wall in my garage.

2 Likes

I used to, especially HVAC fans but now… I’M MORE towards CRTs (I just love the bwomping noise some make when the degaussing coils kicks in), FAs, old PC’s, tornado sirens aND such.

1 Like

I actually am somewhat. My passion as a four year old died down for some reason though…

2 Likes

I did when I was 6 for a while but it sort of just waned as I grew up. I do occasionally watch some videos on YouTube.

1 Like

I actually was in the fan community, but then I quit recently, that’s why I came here. Reason why, to much drama, but I do still talk to my other friends over there

1 Like