Sports??

Talk about anything in this section.
EpicFireAlarms
Casual Participant
Casual Participant
YouTube Username: EpicFireAlarms
Instagram: epic_fire_alarms

Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:11 pm

I'm sure that this has been a topic at some point before, but I'm wondering what kinds of sports other members participate in. I don't care if you participate competitively or recreationally, I'm more just curious. As for me (a junior in high school), I'm a year-round athlete on school teams, with cross-country in the summer and fall, cross-country skiing in the winter, and track in the spring (for you track people, I'm a varsity 3200 and 1600 runner, and I'll occasionally fill in for a JV 4x4 or 4x8). In addition, throughout middle school I played basketball on my school's team. I also do a good amount of alpine skiing in the winter for fun, and I've been known to play tennis from time to time.
Simplex 4051
Dedicated Participant
Dedicated Participant
YouTube Username: Goldenrod636

Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:07 am

The last sport I did was shooting golf balls when I was in Vermont visiting my paternal grandparents.

And I suck at it.
I'm exclusively on Skype now. Add me at amazee_dayzee. I don't do voice or video chats though.
LaverneK
New User
New User

Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:30 am

I did soccer throughout my teen years, all the way up until college. I was always interested in martial arts though, but my parents didn't let me get into those at all. lol
Alexis_T
Casual Participant
Casual Participant

Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:57 pm

I used to be in Basketball but pretty much gave up (although I was only good at throwing the ball and receiving it to the face after it bounces off the hoop :lol:) but I'm sorta a strong runner but when I run, there's no way of stopping me (except fatigue or something barring the path) aside than that I'm not really the kind of athletic guy.
Hello from France!
If you see someone with my real name (Alexis Trinquet) without the uppercase A and T commenting on any of your videos please just ignore them.
Devices in my collection: too much to count and still counting..!