Very creepy lockdown tone

The school district I go to has Rauland-borg telecenter ics/u intercoms. The lockdown/lockout tone that was programmed on the intercoms is VERY eerie and sorta scary. I can’t really describe the tone, nor do I have a recording of it but this is my best description of the sound. The lockdown/lockout tone has two different tones it makes, the first part of the tone sounds like a low pitched truealert-ish tone, and the second tone sounds like an EST 792, then the lockdown message plays. The all clear tone is also creepy, the all clear tone kinda sounds kinda like the undertaker’s death bell, but less of a bell-ish tone and more of a synthesizer tone to it. Does anyone know if this a is a default tone already programmed in the telecenters or it’s custom made? Sorry if this is long and if it doesn’t make sense.

I recently stumbled upon a free royalty song that sounds almost exactly if not the same as the all clear tone that the school district uses, very eerie in my opinion
[YouTube]_XQ1KZVH2lw[/YouTube]The first 16 seconds of the song is what they probably used except it is sped up. It’s unlikely hat the school district programmed the tone, but a contractor programmed it.

Good news everybody! Today we had a lockdown drill and I was able to capture the All Clear tone. unfortunately, I didn’t capture the lockdown tone, maybe next time I will.

Anyways, here it is:Dropbox - File Deleted - Simplify your life

If the video with the first 16 seconds is the lockdown tone then I would be incredibly unnerved also if I heard that.

[quote="Simplex 4051" post_id=83932 time=1558378412 user_id=18]

If the video with the first 16 seconds is the lockdown tone then I would be incredibly unnerved also if I heard that.

[/quote]

I don’t know who though of an all clear tone like that. It wasn’t the school, it was either Rauland directly, or a contractor specializing in PA systems.

Wait was the first 16 seconds the lockdown tone or the all-clear tone?

[quote="Simplex 4051" post_id=83935 time=1558409738 user_id=18]

Wait was the first 16 seconds the lockdown tone or the all-clear tone?

[/quote]

All clear tone

Oh then that makes more sense then and I would still be unnerved being in the school after that.