Going on a vacation

Right then, so i decided that I am gonna post this now because if I don’t, I’m gonna forget about it. On the 11th I’m going on a vacation to North Carolina. I’m flying. So just be aware, if you don’t hear from me and you hear about a plane crash, assume I died. I don’t want to leave anybody hanging just in case the worst happens. I’ll be gone the 11th to the 23rd so I might be on sporadically during that time.

I flew many many times in the 10 years I was in tech support and never had a close call. Don’t worry, be happy.

However:

I’ve heard you’re much more likely to be involved in an automobile accident than an aircraft crash.

Yeah that is true but I do need the constance reassurance to help me.

Going home from my vacation now. If you heard anything about a plane crash from Raleigh-Durham airport and I don’t log back in, assume I died

Well I am just posting to say I made it home in one piece without totally freaking out on the plane like I was afraid I was but that was due to the two Xanax which after I got home from the airport knocked me out for 24 hours.

[quote="Simplex 4051" post_id=84593 time=1564013724 user_id=18]

Well I am just posting to say I made it home in one piece without totally freaking out on the plane like I was afraid I was but that was due to the two Xanax which after I got home from the airport knocked me out for 24 hours.

[/quote]

I’m glad nothing about a plane crash popped up on the news.

I don’t know if it was the Xanax that I took which after landing and getting home to my house like I said really sedated me or if the plane ride just wasn’t really that bad.