Request for rule change

Got a suggestion for the site, or got some feedback? Feel free to post it right here.

Not allow the posting of private information relating to residence or current location IE a hotel

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 16

tsscman123
Dedicated Participant
Dedicated Participant
YouTube Username: TssCman123

Re: Request for rule change

Post by tsscman123 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Lol guys. :lol:

FireAlarmTech, you are going to get yourself in trouble. Remember, Jake is authority on this board.

John
Casual Participant
Casual Participant
YouTube Username: jjvideo25

Post by John » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:36 pm

FireAlarmTech4010 wrote:
Jake wrote: Excuse me?
Herewegoagain...
Jake is here to keep everyone safe! We made a decision together to add him on to the team.

Ryan
Website Team Member
Website Team Member
YouTube Username: techhelper1

Post by Ryan » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:37 pm

As one of the many admins on this forum, Jake is a perfect addition to our team. Jake may come off as a jerk sometimes but he is trying to look out for the younger people since they do not know everything. Jake likes to keep this place in check and that is very important.

He is part of our team and that is final. Shut up and grow up.
You can find me on YouTube & Twitter.
I intern for Andrew's random crap and John's business Inertia Networks.

FireAlarmTech4010
I'm Banned!
I'm Banned!

Post by FireAlarmTech4010 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Oh, I better not get anything bad out of this... I had a bad experience on that other forum with him as a MOD. Not to offend him or anything, but, well, I can kinda have an opinion and express it. Just... Ok then... Sorry for any trouble...
Justin
---------
Brands of alarms in my collection: FPASE(homemade), EST, Firelite, Simplex, Wheelock
FPASEintelliprox. Making the future sooner.

MrNerd
Serious Participant
Serious Participant

Post by MrNerd » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:41 pm

tsscman123 wrote:Lol guys. :lol:

FireAlarmTech, you are going to get yourself in trouble. Remember, Jake is authority on this board.

I am not going to do anything to a 14 year old kid who has awful typing and/or grammar skills who has only 89 useless posts on this forum. I have countless posts that assist members. Including one for catching the unsafe situation this member created by using a switch clearly not rated for what it was hacked into being used for. Potentially saving a members house from catching fire, and he takes issue to my position. I think that speaks for itself.
Saftey Moderator

FireAlarmTech4010
I'm Banned!
I'm Banned!

Post by FireAlarmTech4010 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Ryan wrote:As one of the many admins on this forum, Jake is a perfect addition to our team. Jake may come off as a jerk sometimes but he is trying to look out for the younger people since they do not know everything. Jake likes to keep this place in check and that is very important.

Shut up and grow up?! Sheesh... And I know he likes to keep it in check but he seems to hate me.
Justin
---------
Brands of alarms in my collection: FPASE(homemade), EST, Firelite, Simplex, Wheelock

FireAlarmTech4010
I'm Banned!
I'm Banned!

Post by FireAlarmTech4010 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:44 pm

Jake wrote:

I am not going to do anything to a 14 year old kid who has awful typing and/or grammar skills who has only 89 useless posts on this forum. I have countless posts that assist members. Including one for catching the unsafe situation this member created by using a switch clearly not rated for what it was hacked into being used for. Potentially saving a members house from catching fire, and he takes issue to my position. I think that speaks for itself.
I have fine typing skills, I found the switch idea online. And useless posts? I am about done with you.
Justin
---------

Ryan
Website Team Member
Website Team Member
YouTube Username: techhelper1

Post by Ryan » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:44 pm

FireAlarmTech4010 wrote:
Ryan wrote:As one of the many admins on this forum, Jake is a perfect addition to our team. Jake may come off as a jerk sometimes but he is trying to look out for the younger people since they do not know everything. Jake likes to keep this place in check and that is very important.

Shut up and grow up?! Sheesh... And I know he likes to keep it in check but he seems to hate me.
That's because you like to argue with him like you are now. If you would just shut up and move on, everything will be fine. Anything you say will not influence the admin team about removing Jake.

End of discussion. (locked)
You can find me on YouTube & Twitter.
I intern for Andrew's random crap and John's business Inertia Networks.

MrNerd
Serious Participant
Serious Participant

Post by MrNerd » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:50 pm

FireAlarmTech4010 wrote:
Jake wrote:

I have fine typing skills, I found the switch idea online. And useless posts? I am about done with you.

I checked the posts on the other forum. I spoke to you twice out of 19 posts. You failed to use the search function when there was a sticky for the very topic you posted about, and you posted questions about a FACP before doing any research on the project at hand. No, I do not hate you. I wanted you to use the information available to you before coming for help. IE research - TRY IT- find a problem - troubleshoot - TRY and find a solution- ask for help. There is nothing more satisfactory than fixing something with your own two hands, trust me! You can't just expect us to do all the finger work for you, it takes the fun and the education out of the whole thing.
Saftey Moderator