(Official) Fire Extinguisher Section

Should TFP add a section for Fire Extinguishers and Fire Suppression?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

As usual when people make suggestions for new additions to the forum, I start an official voting / discussion topic.

This will affect my decision whether or not I add that forum. If I get enough votes and support in this topic then I will most likely add it. If I get 50/50 or close to 50/50 I will make the final call, and if it’s voted down, obviously it won’t happen.

Poll ends in 5 days.

Is it coming?

Obviously yes. The people voted for the topic to be added.

That doesn’t mean anything! Andrew always has the final call. This poll influences his decision, supposedly.

Well, I was the one who suggested it 8) . We will just have to sit back and see if it will come or not. Its what i’ve been doing. Maybe Andrew will make an announcement something?

If it’s been a while and Andrew hasn’t said anything, assume he has pocket-vetoed or pigeonholed the idea.

Haven’t done any of that. Just haven’t had time to go on the forum as much. The times I have been getting have not been very long. Work is getting busier.

Hey thats how the world is now. We all should understand that work is work so take your time and theirs no need to rush anything :D.

I’m on it. It should be done within the hour.

https://forums.thefirepanel.com/viewforum.php?f=61

Enjoy.

Now the question is… will anyone even use it?

I can’t even access it. I get a message saying, “You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum.”

same here :x

I would…If i could… :?

Here is what we get…
I tried re-sizing it alot… Sorry if you are annoyed…

Oops! Try now.