Idea: Elevator section

I have a idea that we could use to attract a larger base of members. I know there is slot of people who like elevators. They could ask questions about elevators. I know some youtubers we could invite such as DieselDucy or our own NewEnglandElevators. Anyone “Yay” or “Nay” ?

I’d have to vote nay on this one. Beyond maybe creating a sticky topic within general discussion, I think it falls too far outside the scope of this forum. Anyone who’s looking to discuss elevator capture is welcome to do so in the fire alarm boards.

I agree with Destin.

Sprinkler and suppression was already quite a stretch, and that had to do with fire alarms! If we create too many sections, the main focus of the forums will shift away from fire alarms to something else.

No offense, but how much discussion do you think could be drawn from a few users that are interested in elevators?

This is a fire alarm forum. There are already lots of established elevator forums anyways.

That is fine :slight_smile: I was just suggesting it to see what people thought about it.

Just nope.

Why do you think https://airraidsirens.com/forums/ refers fire alarm people to us and we refer siren people to them (besides the alliance between Andrew and Matt).

Actually, I was with a team at one point that started one, and there was no interest from the community. However, its a good thought. Just does not work with their type of community. They primarily use Skype and YouTube

Not going to happen. No need for it on this forum and there are plenty of elevator communities already. Don’t forget this forum’s original intention was fire, security, and emergency warning systems… not elevators.

I did say I was agreeing. Btw can you talk about coding your next fun facts video? Like temporal and March time how they all came to be?

Agreed, its not needed.

Can we lock this?

Stop taking over my job! :lol: I’m the backseat moderator around here.

LOL, You can have your job back :wink:

This topic has run its course. I feel no further action(Other than locking) is required.

Yet your judgement is meaningless because you aren’t a moderator. Give it a few years! :lol:

Ha…Just a few? :wink:

This elevator topic is going:
D
O
W
N
:stuck_out_tongue:

Locked!