Refreshing the page to reveal more posts on subsequent pages

Basically what it is is that you click on the icon indicating an unread topic to the left of the subject name of said topic, and brings you to the page where the first unread post is in the thread, and when you’re done reading the last post at the end of the page, you hit the refresh option on your browser, and it automatically takes you to the first post of the next page (assuming the last unread post isn’t actually the last post in the thread).

Having been on this forum for a long time, this used to work perfectly, and now it doesn’t for some odd reason. Currently, I’d have to go back to the page where the thread is listed and refresh it from there, and then click on the “Read first unread post” icon next to the subject name (again) to get to the next page of unread posts are (again, assuming that the last unread post isn’t actually the last post in the thread). Very inefficient in my opinion.

Any reason why that is? And is there a way to bring back the functionality that I mentioned in the first paragraph?

I don’t know if this answers your question, but I click “Unread Posts” at the top-right to go back to the list of unread posts, instead of clicking the browser back button and refreshing the page.

I haven’t experienced what you’re talking about. Does this happen when you’re logged in or not?

Hmmm… I’ll have to try that sometime…

Only when logged in. How could I possibly see any unread posts when I’m not logged in?