Got a suggestion for the site, or got some feedback? Feel free to post it right here.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Dedicated Participant
- Posts: 887
- Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:09 pm
- YouTube Username: ccs4646
- Location: North Central Florida, USA
When did you try to change it? I changed mine a few days ago...tristris389 wrote:has anyone had a problem changing your avatar? for me it says function is currently disabled. please help
Chris Sprague - Overseer of Sarcasm
- Posts: 967
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:28 pm
- YouTube Username: jjinc24
- Location: Colorado Springs, CO
That might be because we have restrictions in place on relatively new users - such as yourself - in order to help fight against spam bots. After you post a little bit more, I think the function should allow you to change your avatar. Please let us know if nothing changes after you've made a couple more posts.