Requesting a topic dedicated to school buses.

A day or two ago, I introduced myself to TheFirePanelForums, I had brought up school buses, and The Big Green gave me the idea to request a topic dedicated to school buses.

Thoughst, anyone?

Unfortunately, not enough people on here share the same interest to warrant a topic like that; it would basically be just you and Green. It’s a stretch for even having a topic about weather on a fire alarm forum.

We don’t need a school bus section if that’s what you’re referring to, but you’re welcome to start a topic in General Discussion.

I kinda figured you’d say that. Well, I tried!

You’d be suprised about who else in the forums are interested in school buses.

Just start a thread in General Discussion about the busses. You don’t need a dedicated section, the General Discussion is there for all the random stuff that pops up anyways, so that’s the right place for it.

I’m also one to discuss school buses. But I don’t think it’s necessary for a whole section. But maybe a automotive topic?

Nice seeing you here Destin. :slight_smile:

I’m sure there are many users here who are interested in automotive stuff, but it all comes down to the forum’s ease of use. If we added a section for every topic that we think anyone might discuss, the forum’s main page would be a mess. There are other forums that have 25+ sections and it just looks bad, especially if a lot of them only have a few posts. We’ve always resisted adding new sections for topics that are too far away from fire alarms, except for some basic conversation starters like general discussion and weather. So, it’s nothing against anyone’s interests, but just for the sake of keeping the forum organized. If a topic in general discussion becomes really popular, we’ll sticky it.

I’m always around. :wink: Just busy lately.

facepalms Major fail on my end, I forgot that I can just start a new topic in the general disscussion thread.