Gmail Finds TFP Mail as "Suspicious"

Got a suggestion for the site, or got some feedback? Feel free to post it right here.
firealarmveteran15
Serious Participant
Serious Participant

Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:16 pm

Ever since I changed my email address, I've noticed that the emails from TFP were marked as suspicious.

Originally, when I changed my email address, the "Reactivate your account" email was originally marked as spam automatically. I then marked it as "Not Spam," and changed the Gmail filter that finds any emails from here (which I had already set to apply a label and other things) to not mark it as spam.

Unfortunately, though, even when I had a filter explicitly not to mark such messages as spam, in subsequent email notifications (there was some PM'ing involved) there would be a big red banner above the message that says this:
Be careful with this message. It contains content that's typically used to steal personal information. Learn more
Below that message within the red banner, it gives me the option to report or ignore. Since the message came from here, I chose the latter.

The strange thing is: I've never had this problem when the emails were delivered to my previous email address, which was also Gmail.

I can totally see why Gmail would think that the emails coming from this forum would be considered suspicious, but, like I've said before, I find it strange that these emails would be considered spam (or suspicious if you have a filter to not mark incoming email messages that match certain criteria).

I would also like to point out that the email address I changed it to is a relatively new one, so maybe that's the issue.

Has anyone had this issue before, even if you may not have a Gmail account? Any insight on this?
Main channel | New side channel
Discord username: @firealarmveteran15#6153 (text chats only)